Bright and early-ish, Steph and I had gone to the hall. Other people were already there and they direct us to boxes of and blue ribbon and taffeta. I am not good with ribbon and taffeta - good thing Steph takes charge and we're done in no time.
Meaghan and Erich (photos by Michael)
Bubble time!Left: Meaghan tries her hiccough treatment on Steph. Time to clean up the chairs - the groom gets to work!Rem takes flight.DJ Michael at work. Meghan and Rem show how to "Move It".
Bocci (photo by Erik)
3 comments:
Paul
said...
Is Erik's tie erect in the sixth photo from the top in the extra photos?
3 comments:
Is Erik's tie erect in the sixth photo from the top in the extra photos?
PS. That explains his manly pose, I guess.
There definitely is something Dilbert-esque about Erik's tie, but in fact, it was only the wind.
Post a Comment